If you are coming to visit us, we look forward to welcoming you to CIS. Please note the procedures you will have to follow when you arrive on campus.
As we work to provide a safe place for our community, we have some simple visitor protocols in place. Please note that visitors to CIS must have an appointment booked with one of our staff members.
On arrival, please note that you must:
- Wear the appropriate face covering at all times when on campus:
- Adults and children from 7 years of age must wear a mask.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age may wear a mask or a face shield.
- Children to the age of 2 are exempt from these requirements.
- Stop at our security guardhouse and:
- Show your appointment confirmation email to our security guards. Failure to do this may result in refused entry.
- Give your ID card to our guards so you can be registered in our visitor management system.