All operating hours are subject to change.
The canteen at each campus offers three Asian, western and vegetarian lunch options daily, as well as a variety of other options including sandwiches, sushi, salads and pizza. The canteen has a strict no pork, no lard policy. In addition, all meat comes from a Halal certified provider.
Menus are available below (note the tabs for different months at the bottom).
- Nursery and pre-kindergarten
- Junior and senior kindergarten
- Grades 1 to 3
- Grades 4 to 6
- Grades 7 - 12 sample menu
The Red Dot café serves hot and cold drinks, “grab and go” snacks and meals as well as a selection of cakes and snacks. Breakfast, available from 7.30am Monday through Friday, and daily specials are cooked to order. View a sample menu here.
August to October 2020: procedures during COVID-19
Nursery to grade 6
Meals for students in nursery to grade 6 must be pre-ordered via Campus Online (access is via My.CIS).
- Nursery to senior kindergarten (SK) lunch and snacks are included in the school fees. No payment is needed for online orders.
- Grades 1 to 6 can pre-order lunch from the canteen , however, snacks must be brought from home until advised otherwise. Parents must top up their accounts in order to order meals for their children.
Grades 7 to 12, staff and visitors
Students in grades 6-12 use their stored value student cards to pay for items in the canteen. Parents, staff and visitors pay with cash.
Non COVID procedures
Nursery to grade 3
Snacks, drinks and lunches for students from nursery to grade 3 must be pre-ordered via Campus Online (access is via My.CIS).
- Nursery to senior kindergarten (SK) meals and snacks are included in the school fees. No payment is needed for online orders.
- Grades 1 to 3 parents must top up their accounts in order to order meals for their children.
Grades 4 to 12, staff and visitors
Students in grades 4-11 use their stored value student cards to pay for items in the canteen, while grade 12’s can pay with their student card or cash. Parents, staff and visitors pay with cash.
How to top up your campus online account (grades 1-3)
To order snacks or lunch for your child you will need to top up your campus online account. You can do this via:
- cash or credit card* at the Sodexo office on campus.
- credit card* using the Campus Online system.
How to top up your student ID card (grades 4-12)
Student ID cards are stored value cards and serve as an official student ID. As they remain the property of Sodexo services, cards must be returned to the school when a student leaves. Cards can be topped up via:
- the cash top up machine in the atrium at Lakeside / canteen at Tanjong Katong
- at the Sodexo office on campus (cash or credit card*)
- by credit card* using the Campus Online system
* Please note that all online payments attract a surcharge.
Lost or damaged cards
If a card is damaged or lost, students must visit the Sodexo administration office at their campus, complete an ID card replacement form and pay a $20 card replacement fee.
An official receipt will be issued, and the new card can be collected in three working days.
While their new card is being produced, students can approach the canteen cashier (at Lakeside, students must visit cashier 1 in the level 1 canteen) for assistance with purchases.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact at email@example.com.
Campus Online parent benefits
The campus Online system allows parents to:
- see what food their child is purchasing
- restrict specific food items
- set a daily spending limit
- manage the value that is available on their child's card.
Read these FAQ’s if you’d like to learn more.