Senior Manager, ApplicationsPosted 22/04/2019 08:40AM
Senior Manager, Applications
Responsible for the overall application architecture and associated governance structures that facilitate architectural enforcement, maintenance, and continuous improvement. This is a highly technical role with a strong client-facing focus, providing the leadership and technical competence to deliver excellent client solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to application configurations, customizations, and project requests.
- Define the creation of application governance structures and processes in partnership with key business stakeholders.
- Facilitate and oversee the operation of governance mechanisms to channel end-user feedback and enable efficient application decision-making and prioritization processes.
- Define and maintain the CIS application architecture, including on-premise and cloud-based software relating to the ERP, student management, learning management, HR support, marketing support, and internal/external portal systems.
- Maintain UML and process diagrams to facilitate structured end-user communications.
- Maintain application roadmaps for each system detailing the scheduled and ongoing improvements.
- Lead the validation and proof-of-concept phase for each roadmap initiative.
- Provide technical leadership in the the implementation of application integration technologies.
- Define the set of rules, policies, standards and models that govern application data ownership, storage, and usage.
- Architect integration technologies for the creation and management of data flows across IT systems and applications.
- Support project teams to ensure adherence of the technical design to defined standards, as well as alignment with the overall application architecture.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or related field is required.
- 5-10 years of experience administering or solutioning on either student information systems, CRM, or ERP platforms is required.
- 1-3 experience with UML or other process modeling required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of object oriented design techniques and patterns required.
- Experience with cloud integration platforms (Workato, Mulesoft, Dell-Boomi, etc.) is a BIG plus.
- Prior experience in the education sector a plus.