CIS job description.
Marketing and Admissions
Director of Marketing and Admissions
Works Collaboratively With
Communications, Admissions, and Marketing Teams
Assigns Task to / Supervises
Communications and Marketing Executives
Key accountability (Main purpose of this job):
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Admissions, the Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating and driving the marketing strategy to build brand awareness and positioning. This role will oversee the effective and timely execution of all strategic marketing initiatives and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. The Marketing Manager should lead with a “marketing led” ethos, and understand the target market to drive lead acquisition and brand awareness through marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities (Key areas of Responsibilities):
- Contribute to the overall Marketing strategy and business plans, while ensuring compliance with EduTrust requirements.
- Oversee and guide the team on all Marketing matters.
- Develop and manage the end to end process of marketing campaigns and CIS’s major events across all channels, including brief development.
- Develop existing referral, partner sites or lists.
- Manage the service level and quality of marketing agencies.
- Manage the marketing budget, including expenditure and ROI.
- Prepare routine reporting on marketing metrics, goals/successes, demand for CIS’s services and features, competitors’ market and recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee the production of all marketing videos.
- Oversee all marketing components of the CRM system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Communications and Marketing professional
- Experience with marketing including content, SEO, digital and paid media
- Demonstrated ability in developing and driving marketing campaigns and strategic plans
- Demonstrated ability in creating targeted content that generates measurable ROI
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Experience in the international school sector, either as a parent, educator or communications professional, will be beneficial