Finance Executive, Cashiering
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for managing the cashiering duties at the CIS counter in accordance with the Financial and EduTrust Policies and Procedures.
- Collect fees and issue receipts over the counter.
- Reconcile daily fees collection, pack cash and collaborate with the cash collection vendor for all cash/cheque deposit and bank slips.
- Be the first point of contact to attend to all internal and external enquiries and requests relating to the collection of fees.
- Ensure small refunds transacted over the counter are documented accordingly.
- Responsible for the purchase and cancellation of the Fees Protection Scheme (FPS) as the key administrator.
- Monitor and ensure that the FPS Netsuite automation results adhere to the requirements of the Committee for Private Education (CPE).
- Collaborate with the GL Team to ensure all AR accounting entries are captured in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist the Finance team when necessary. This includes travelling to the Tanjong Katong campus when necessary.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Independent and possess a “can-do” attitude
- Good team player when collaborating with others
- Meticulous with excellent attention to details
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and within timelines
- Strong customer service and oral communication skills
- This role will be based at both Lakeside (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and Tanjong Katong (Tuesday, Thursday) campuses.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.