Finance Executive, Accounts Receivable
Full-timePosted 21/06/2022 12:54PM
Return to careers listing Apply now
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role is responsible for all Accounts Receivable matters including the related financial accounting.
- Ensure strict adherence to the Financial and Edutrust Policies and Procedures.
- Be the key coordinator for billing of school tuition fees, excursion and support fees programs for students at both campuses, ensuring they are accurate and completed within timelines.
- Create and issue invoices and credit notes in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure receipts for all types of collections/sales (including TT/Cash/Cheque/Nets/Cards etc) are properly recorded in the AR sub ledger.
- Address all internal and external queries and requests in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Collaborate with the Admissions team to ensure correct billings for new students, campus/grade changes, refunds, purchase/cancellation of FPS, holiday camp sales, scholarship, CIS staff student waiver, bursary and discounts etc.
- Ensure the CIS staff child waiver tracking file is maintained and updated accordingly.
- Update the Application and Confirmation Fee Waiver status and issue Letter of Waiver for the respective students.
- Ensure all invoice, credit note and receipt entries are recorded into the AR sub ledger on a timely basis
- Check and ensure completeness, accuracy and proper cut off of AR transactions for month end and year end closing.
- Reconcile and prepare daily settlement of receipts for bank in transactions.
- Assist in all audit matters for CIS, its subsidiary and holding companies (if any). This includes statutory, Edusave and CPE audits.
- Initiate suggestions to improve existing Finance processes, policies and procedures.
- Assist with system enhancement projects.
- Assist the Finance team when necessary. This includes travelling to the Tanjong Katong campus when necessary.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
- Fresh graduates with similar internship experience are welcome to apply
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Meticulous with excellent attention to details
- Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure and within timelines
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Prior experience using NetSuite will be advantageous
- Due to work requirements, proficiency in Chinese will be preferred
- This role will be based at the Lakeside campus.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.