Digital marketing executive
The Canadian International School is currently looking for an energetic, passionate and experienced full-time digital marketing executive to join our Communications & Marketing Department.
The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, deadline-driven and a self-starter with strong customer service and analytical skills. He/she should be passionate about digital marketing and the customer journey.
Applications should be submitted online before 30 September. Only short listed applicants will be contacted further.
Digital Marketing Executive.
The digital marketing executive will oversee and execute the online marketing strategy for the organisation. This position will utilise skills including strategic and analytical thinking, team-based interaction and collaboration, project management, goal setting and reporting. The digital marketing executive must have the ability to meet targets, work under pressure and within budgets, build relationships with external vendors and agencies and exhibit strong analytical skills.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE QUALITIES
- Build, plan and execute the inbound marketing plan.
- Get to know our customers and their purchase journey to ensure digital channels and CRM content and strategy supports the business to achieve commercial targets and growth outcomes.
- Manage all PPC, SEO and paid social efforts.
- Copywriting of online product descriptions and creation/optimisation of content for digital/social campaigns with consideration of user intent.
- Stay up to date on new digital enhancements and opportunities. Conduct social listening to remain on the pulse with trends and conversations
- Ensure digital outcomes align with commercial and brand objectives. Propose actions and solutions.
- Manage relationships with third-party providers and agencies.
- Oversee CRM workflow and custom report development.
- Monitor competition and provide recommendations.
- Provide monthly analysis of all campaigns and provide recommendations to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Other digital projects will be assigned as and when necessary.
- Strong editing and writing skills are essential, as is the ability to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to crunch data and give recommendations is needed.
- Strong project management skills and the capability to handle time-sensitive projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Proven ability to design, manage and coordinate high performing digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in both strategic and analytical digital campaign management.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.