Reporting to the Senior Applications Specialist, this role requires a good mix of technical and business-interfacing skills to scope, implement and manage a range of applications for internal and external customers.
- Oversee the technical evolution of our current learning management system, student management system and enterprise systems (ERP/CRM) .
- Conduct requirements gathering with users to identify needs and objectives.
- Analyse, articulate and model system requirements, translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Assist to plan the development and delivery of optimal solution architectures to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Analyse and support enquiries to identify recurring user problems, recommend solutions and to identify areas where service can be improved.
- Stay up-to-date with technical and industry developments and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of experience administering or solutioning on student information systems, LMS platforms and/or Timetabling.
- Possess good working knowledge of Database SQL
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior experience working in the education sector is preferable
- Experience with application systems development and portal or mobile technologies will be advantageous
- Experience with cloud integration platform (Workato, MuleSoft etc) is a huge plus
- This role will be based at the Lakeside campus.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.