Application AnalystPosted 03/01/2020 08:55AM
The Canadian International School is looking for an experienced full-time application analyst. Reporting in to the Manager of Applications, this role requires a good mix of technical and business-interfacing skills to scope, implement, and manage a range of applications for internal and external customers. The ideal candidate is very analytical and solution-focused, as well as being effective at managing end-users.
- Oversee the evolution of ERP, CRM, student management, learning management, HR support and internal/ external portal systems.
- Interface with end-users to understand short and medium term needs.
- Analyse, articulate and model system requirements, translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Work with line manager to develop optimal solution architectures, so as to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions.
- Support users on change control and system updates.
- Stay current with technical and industry developments and standards.
Required qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in information systems (or a related field) is required.
- 1-3 years of experience administering or solutioning on either student information systems, CRM, or ERP platform is required.
- Good working knowledge of Database SQL is essential.
- Experience with cloud integration platform (Workato, Mulesoft, etc) and custom API in ERP for 3rd party integration is a big plus.
- Working knowledge in CRM & ERP such as Netsuite, HubSpot, Navision, Sage, SAP, JD Edwards, Salesforce, and other similar software is a plus.
- Prior experience in the education sector a plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.