The Canadian International School is currently looking for an energetic Administrative Executive to join our Admissions Team. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted further.
The successful candidate will provide 360-degree administrative and clerical support to the Admissions Department and excellent customer service.
Required qualifications and experience
Successful applicants must be able to work in an international, fast-paced environment and should enjoy paperwork, as well as customer service.
- Minimum diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in administrative support roles. Previous administrative experience in a school environment will be highly regarded
- IT savvy and experienced in managing information systems
- Must have excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Must possess a pleasant personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills; should be comfortable interacting with international customers
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin to support Chinese speaking customers will be an added advantage
- Able to start work immediately
- Resident in Singapore