Welcome to the Event Registration page on the CIS website.
This system is designed to facilitate online registrations for the various events and activities that members of the CIS community are encouraged to participate in.
Parent Teacher / Three Way Conference Registration
The link to registration for conferences will appear here on Friday, 21 September at 1pm. A help video which walks you through the registration process can be viewed here.
You will receive a confirmation email to confirm your booking. Should you not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. Alternatively, you can log back into the system to confirm your appointment details.
Wondering what you have to Book?
- View the Lakeside Advisory here for full details
- View the Tanjong Katong Advisory here for full details
Please note that if you need to book more than one appointment for the same child, you will need to use the add another user button after your first registration.
Where is the day/time in the Confirmation Email?
The confirmation email will display the day in the following format. Please note that T is for Thursday and F is for Friday.
Important Information Regarding Registration
The registration system provides you with the ability to:
- Register for all appointments via the registration system
- Create an account (with your chosen username and password) in order to register (this is an account of your own choosing)
- Login at any time to amend your registration (using the book now button) or check your registration whilst the system is open
- Sign multiple children up for appointmetns with one registration form
- Cancel your registration completely (during the registration period)
Please note that occasionally spam filters on your server can send the confirmation e-mail to the junk/spam folder, so check there if you don't see it right away.
For further queries or information, please contact the Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6467 1732.